Sunday, October 28, 2012

Week Two

Hey all,

I hope this post finds everyone well as I'm sure most people on the east coast are preparing for Hurricane Sandy at anytime now, or as newscasters are calling it "Frankenstorm"-clever. Between last years snow storm on Halloween and this years expected Hurricane, the weather is surely making for some tough conditions to trick or treat in. However, to sort of back away from the glum upcoming weather, here's a shot of what campus has looked like pretty much all week:
Gotta love the fall

On the basketball side of this week, we've been having some great practices in anticipation for our first scrimmage against Worcester State on Tuesday; and I think that I can speak for everyone when I say that we are way more then excited to play. Next weeks post will have you filled in on how everything went. Unfortunately homework doesn't stop when theres a storm coming through so I'm off to...you guessed it...the library. I hope everyone has a happy and safe Halloween and stays as dry as possible. Enjoy Sunday football-Go Eagles! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment